Denplan, Loughborough & Leicestershire
From only £7.50 per month, Denplan Essentials provides an easy and affordable way to look after your smile and to budget your routine dental care.
We offer two alternative schemes for Denplan Essentials so, depending on your dental health and frequency of visits required, you can choose the right one for you:
- Category A: £12.50 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 2 x Dental Hygiene Appointments)
- Category B: £10.50 per month (1 x Dental Check Ups and 2 x Dental Hygiene Appointments)
- Category C: £7.50 per month (1 x Dental Check Up and 2 x Dental Hygiene Appointment)
Both categories also include all necessary xrays, 10% discount on dental treatments, emergency appointments.
From only £13.77 per month, Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatments –
The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need. After an initial assessment by the dentist, they will make the decision on what category is best suited for you.
- Category A: £13.77 per month (1 x Dental Check Up and 1 x Hygiene Appointment)
- Category B: £21.19 per month (1 x Dental Check Up and 2 x Hygiene Appointments)
- Category C: £25.36 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 2 x Hygiene Appointments)
- Category D: £30.87 per month (2 x Dental Check Ups and 3 x Hygiene Appointments)
What Denplan Care includes in your plan
- Check-ups and Hygiene treatment
- Dental x-rays
- Fillings which have been diagnosed as clinically necessary
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Extractions which have been diagnosed as clinically necessary
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root canal treatment
What Denplan Care excludes
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
What is Denplan?
- Denplan is a dental maintenance payment plan. It helps you spread the cost of your routine preventive dental care as specified by your dentist.
Are there any discounts available?
- There may be discounts where more than one member of a family (or group) is registered with any Denplan dentist at one practice.
Am I tied in a contract?
- Simply the answer is no, you can leave denplan when you wish to. All you would need to do is inform the practice and denplan.
Is there a fee for joining the plan
- Yes, there is a one off £15.00 registration fee when you join denplan.
If you have any further enquiries regarding denplan, you can either go to their website (www.denplan.co.uk) or feel free to contact us and we can go through this in more detail.