We have been accepting referrals for many years now and we are in the process of expanding our referral base.
Since opening 20 years ago, we have grown to become one of the largest dental practices in our local area. We are based right in the heart of the community in Loughborough.
Referrals can be made for restorative, prosthodontics, endodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment. We will also be accepting referrals for sedation and acupuncture shortly.
As a busy practice, we know that it can be time consuming to send a referral, which is why we have insured it is quick and easy to refer to us.
Once we receive a referral, our treatment coordinator will make contact with your patient and we will also keep you informed of your patient’s progress.
We hope you will find our service useful.
We promise to:
- Send an acknowledgement on receipt of your referral
- Treat your patients as you would wish to be treated
- Provide an excellent working relationship
- Encourage your patients to see your hygienist if required
- Provide a written summary at the end of your patient’s treatment
- Return your patient back to you at the end of their treatment with increased enthusiasm and confidence with their new smile
We request that you:
- Include full details of your patient, including a contact telephone number
- Include your name or their referring dentist’s name on all correspondence
- Encourage your patient to maintain excellent oral health throughout their treatment
- Maintain regular dental and hygiene examinations with your patient
- Contact us straight away if you have any queries or concerns
If you have referred to us before, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support.
We promise that:
- You will remain the patient of your general dental practitioner (GDP).
- We will discuss all treatment options and the costs with you.
- We will verbally confirm the risks and costs for the treatment.
- We will give you as much information as possible for you to make an informed choice.
- We will treat you with dignity and respect.
- We will ensure you receive a high standard of care throughout your patient journey in the practice.
- We will respond to any queries within 24 hours.
- We will inform your GDP in writing of all treatment carried out and any further recommendations.